To sell your home fast, you have to take an active role in the process. Don’t sit back and wait for the buyer who can see past potential flaws. Do your homework, make fixes, and go out of your way to show just how great your property is. Here are 5 tips to guide you through the process.
- Remove clutter: There is a beautiful world of freedom and fresh breath hiding behind that clutter. Deciding how to declutter your home is up to you.
- Light it up: Open all the curtains and blinds, turn on all the lights and look at each space through the eyes of a buyer.
- Hire local real estate agent: Like any employer who interviews potential candidates for positions within their company, a seller should interview local real estate agent(s). Don’t hire a Los Angeles agent when you are looking for Palm Springs Real Estate Agent. Don’t hire a Riverside Real Estate Agent when you are looking for San Diego Real Estate Agent.
- Stage the home: When you’re selling your home, you want it to look its absolute best for the potential buyers who walk through the door.
- Hire professional photographer: Amazing real estate photos actually do have a major effect on your home sale, so don’t you think that blurry iPhone photos will cut it.